Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas part 2

So much to post about so little time! I need to be unpacking but I am justifying my blogging breaks because it's all I can do when I am nursing:). We had a great time in Utah and now we are back in Cambridge, trying to get into the swing of things again. Highlights of our trip were sledding, eating out, CAFE RIO, playing with cousins, Rock Band on Xbox (Josh is thinking I'm a gamer now, ha ha), shopping, movies, and family parties. Family parties are always double the fun in Utah because it is when Josh's family combines with Denise's husband (Aaron's) family. All the Plant cousins are always a blast. Now that we all have kids it is a pretty wild bunch. Denise and I celebrated our 30th birthday on the the 27th together. We got babysitters and had a day of shopping w/out kids (except Charlie). So fun! Toward the end of our trip Noah got sick and was throwing up, then Presley, then me. I threw up three times the morning of our flight home and by answer to prayers didn't throw up once while traveling. Whew. Thank goodness for Sprite on the plane.

cousin Joelie w/ PK in the background being aloof! I wanted a shot of them together to show the similarities in their looks, but PK wasn't feeling too well that day.

Presley and cousin Bryanna. That Make up kit and the Princess costumes were the highlight for the little girls.




Al and TK's beautiful mountain ridge neighborhood. Their basement apartment has been home to all of the siblings and spouses at one point,


Sledding! Josh slid down on a garbage bag, classy!


The hill was just right for the little tykes.


Even Charlie got in on the action!




Madi and Presley


A snuggly Charlie and me

1 comment:

Lynn said...

These pictures are great. They look so bright and fun.