Saturday, June 21, 2008

Scrapbook Anyone?

I am so old school. I STILL scrapbook! Well I haven't in a while, but recently I have been scrappin' away, updating the kids' baby books before I add a third babe to the mix. I'm thinking I may retire my paper cutter and acid free glue sticks in a year and follow the crowd with photo books. They totally hit my graphic design sweet spot and seem to be lot less stress than having little bits of paper scattered all over your house and your kids using glue as paint all over the kitchen table.




Speaking of the third kiddo, I have a brand new ultrasound pic to show off. This one is so close up and squished, it's hard to tell what anything is. Then again some of you out there are super good at recognizing stuff in these.



3 comments:

Tami said...

I totally still scrapbook too. I think I'm giong to stick with scraping and add the photobooks in the mix. My kids love looking at their scrapbooks with special papers and stickers. I think it's fun for them

Paige said...

I forgot to tell you: the pictures of Presley and Pat Benatar are hilarious. Keep that one around for her high school yearbook.

allegra said...

i;ve never been a scrapbooker, but its just b/c i don't have the patience. i just made a photobook and love it.. i just think i'll stick with that. scrapbooking sure is cute though:)

anyway, to get the big pics on blogger, just sign up for a free account through flickr.com or photobucket.com. you can upload pictures. then once they're uploaded, click on the picture and at the top of the page there are different options like "edit," "resize"... etc etc. click on "resize" and make it the size you want. after that copy the "html" code onto your blog and it should appear. :) if you have any questions let me know.

love your pregnant tummy. its adorable. you look great! hope you're feeling good too.