Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Shower at IHOP!


Saturday I had a baby shower at IHOP. Good food and good conversation . It was all I could've asked for. Plus I got some great gifts; cute clothes, diapers, and a Target gift card. We used that right away and bought baby Charlie's first car seat. Thanks to all my sweet Cambridge friends for coming and putting this together. I really feel loved:).

35 weeks! The baby probably weighs over 5 lbs now!

People keep asking me how we are going to fit everyone in our car^^

Our Toyota Matrix has JUST enough room for the five of us:)

Here are some cute recent sleeping kids pictures. Below is Noah's attempt last night to stay up late with mom and dad.
Presley just got some clothes from her big cousin, Anora and loved the patriotic bikini so much she slept in it. We've had temps over 90 degrees, so I'm thinking it was a good pajama choice that night!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

is that baby just laying horizontal or what! cute contrast with the wall color.