Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mabel is 4 months old!

 My baby is getting big! She just went to the doctor last week and weighs 16 pounds. She is very healthy and doing great.She can now roll from her back to her belly. She pulls her toes toward her face and tips to the side. She loves to raise her legs then let them drop making a flopping sound. Mae is a drooler which makes me wonder if teeth are on the way. She has started to get a little birth mark on her head above her right ear. When taking a bath, she reaches for the blue tiki cup and holds it with both hands AND feet like a little monkey.
Anora and Presley are good at getting smiles out of you. You love getting attention from the big kids. A friend commented on how dark your eyebrows are and I realized they have darkened quite a bit since birth. I haven't really left you with a babysitter yet. I have left you so I could visit teach, but you aren't fond of my hour-long visits! You area champ at the movies and do so well wherever I take you.



 It is so wonderful to have Mabel. We just feel like the luckiest family in the world.

1 comment:

allegra said...

Um excuse me....but seriously. CUTEST baby on the planet!! Where can I order me one just like her? :) She is darling. Those eyes!! and those thighs!!! :) Wanna squeeze her. Merry Christmas to you all.