Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Family Portrait Outtakes 2013

I always have a new found sympathy for my photo clients after we get our family pictures done. Just twenty minutes prior to this shot, Mabel was crying uncontrollably from being stuffed into long skinny tights that are the complete opposite of her body type (hee hee) and layer upon layer of clothes, Charlie was putting up a major fight about the brand new jeans that he wore one day to school and decided he hated, and we all piled into two cars with no clue of where to go to take these photos! Mabel cried her little self to sleep when we reached this PERFECT field by our house in West Provo.

 We decided to forgo a professional photog this year and have Denise snap some shots for us. Can you tell by my face that I just got done telling her exactly what I wanted her to do? all in all, I am excited about how our photos turned out. I can't wait to get my cards printed. Just waiting for Josh to read through it when he returns from the land down under! Thanks a million, Sis!! (She not only took the photos, but she helped dress kids and negotiate for smiles!!)--We squeezed at least a smirk out of Char char :/


Love this boy (and his dog). Noah has been doing double the school work as he tests to get into a special program at school. He doesn't complain a bit. Noah has such great life goals. He is saving for a mission and college. He is tender hearted and a tremendous leader.
We got some bad news about a family member yesterday. I told the kids on the way home from school that we will be going over to that family members house to cheer them up and be there for a blessing. When we got home Noah said, "we should all pray for them right now, Mom." So Noah, Charlie, Presley and I knelt down in our front room and took turns saying our most heart felt prayers. I was so humbled to hear my babies' pleas to their Father in Heaven. I am so grateful to have such special spirits in my life.

No comments: