Saturday, October 8, 2011

Little Scientists

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been busy around here. I am teaching Joy School at the moment. This means for three weeks straight I will have five kiddos at my house twice a week. I also started a new job. I am going to be a nanny for one of Charlie's little buddies twice a week. The sooner we can pay off student loans, the better! This economy is not going to get any better for at least a couple years (so my inside sources tell me;)
Anyways, here is some of the Joy school fun for this week:

We got messy! We are studying the earth and nature. we started this week with seeds and plants and moved on to animals. We used seeds to make bird feeders out of pine cones.


We mixed flour, cornmeal, and water to make a paste. Then pasted sunflower seeds into the pine cone crevices.

 I think it was the squirrels who liked these the most.

No comments: