Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Yesterday

Josh and the kids were home for the day on Monday to celebrate Columbus Day. Josh an I got to spend the morning at the temple. It was so wonderful. It kept reminding me of my wedding day and we had such a great time.

Later on we got the kids and chilled:
We walked to Harvard Square, hung out at the Harvard Bookstore for a good hour, got some Slurpees, and went to Cambridge Common. 


 Fall is in the air! We aren't in full color just yet, but it is coming. Check my photo blog in a week or so. :)
 Josh and the kids had races. It took a couple of minutes till we realized we were in the middle of an ultimate frisbee game. Whoops.


 We kept picking berries and throwing them at each other. It's all about love with us, ya know? :)
 It was HOT. Weird for October. We spent some time at the Science Center fountains to cool down.
I so LOVE that Josh gets holidays off. It is a humungous plus to life after school. There is a definite day off and day on. I don't have to be as flexible and go with the flow on his schedule. So nice.

No comments: