Tuesday, September 6, 2011

School Started!

Well, the day has finally come, I have all three kiddos in school! Today Noah started third grade and Presley started first. Charlie is at Joy School at my friend, Danielle's house in MIT housing. Bitter sweet I tell ya! 
Presley has the same first grade class that Noah had two years ago. He wanted to be the one to show her where to go. I had to keep a slight distance behind them. They wanted to do it all by themselves. Funny, the second we got into the building, Noah forgot the rest of us and hustled off to his own classroom! I think he got anxious. These guys are going to have a fabulous year. Great teachers, good mix of friends in their classes, and I have to say they did a lot of growing over the summer. They are going to love being back in the classroom to write about their summer adventures.
What's on my agenda you ask? Oh, I have three loads of laundry going, I've got cleaner soaking the whole bathroom, and I need to run some **QUICK** errands--they will be quick because I have no slow pokes to stop at every toy or candy isle. And of course I am enjoying a few moments to blog :). Maybe I'll have time to actually train for the 5K I am still considering for this weekend!

1 comment:

Miggy said...

OK, OK I know...bittersweet...and I know it all goes SO fast...but there is a big part of me totally jealous of your right now! I think you should do something totally indulgent like watch Ellen and eat cookie dough on the couch or whatever tv movie is on. Or just go on a drive with the radio blasting your fav. tunes and signing at the top of your lungs. You've earned a little me-time. And I'm SO jealous of your New England-y fall....enjoy.