Sunday, August 1, 2010

A new month and a new do... and t shirts.

I have been contemplating giving Pres bangs for a while now. She just constantly has her hair in her eyes and keeps growing new hairs that I can't keep up with. Tonight we took the plunge!
before:
after:
She thinks it looks so pretty. I love it! It definitely has a cleaner look to it.

Saturday night Josh and I went on a double date with our friends, Ryan and Nicole. We went to the movies to see "Inception". I liked it. I think Leonardo DiCaprio is a moron (because he's so pushy in real life, mostly), but I really like Ellen Page and Gordon Leavitt. Josh and Ryan went to go get popcorn and came back wearing "Team Jacob" and "Team Edward" shirts!--purchased at the concession stand. Ha ha.
Nicole and I both agree that Ryan bares a resemblance to Jasper Cullen.
They might kill me for posting pics, but that's what you get when you are a man and purchase a Twilight T-shirt!! :)
P.S. They only had Women's sizes available. hee hee

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Pres looks SO PRETTY! I love her new bangs! I totally think Presley looks like a girl out of a Jane Austen novel...

allegra said...

terese, i LOOOVE her bangs! she looks so darling! i love that your hubby is embracing his inner diva with the edward shirt.:) ha! so funny, that made me laugh out loud.

Linda Marie said...

PK looks adorable w/ bangs! I love what a little fashionista she is!
LEO is not a moron! Don't you remember Growing Pains?? I've seen Inception 3 times.. I know, I'm a nerd.
You didn't say where the boys got the tees!!

Kirstin said...

Presley looks more like you now with her bangs, lucky girl! I got a big kick out of the Team Edward/Jacob shirts-- funny stuff.

Dani said...

Oh my, the Eclipse photos are HILARIOUS!