Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leaps and Bounds

Charlie was 18 months old the first week of January. Since then we have seen all sorts of growth and change. He is broadening his toy horizons from just balls to now army guys, action figures, baby dolls, trucks, and dinos. Also his vocabulary is doubling before our eyes. He started saying baby a lot and pointing to every baby he saw ( he has a hey-day at church), then he said cheese when I took his picture. Now he is associating it with the food. He says juice (joooose) and makes this cute pucker face that I can't resist kissing. Then in Florida he learned "grandpa" and on our trip home when we stayed in a hotel he walked the halls calling "grandpa, grandpa?" Also in Florida he learned Noah! It was when I was calling for Noah while he was in the distance and Charlie mimicked me saying "woa-wa!"


1 comment:

Linda Marie said...

All right- here's my comment so you know I'm an avid reader. : ) Miss you!!