Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rambling Randoms

Josh was out of town for five days and just came back last night. I thought it would be a fun time for me to get some projects done and have a girls night (so fun Nicole, thanks for hanging with me!) What I didn't think about was how completely lonely and lost I was without Josh! True I did get my Christmas cards all designed and ordered-can't wait to get them in the mail, and I did a photo session and completely edited it, but things just weren't as fun without Josh. It was a full time job keeping the kids entertained. Noah adores his dad and wants to hang out with him all the time. We started having the kids take turns spending one on one time with Josh each week on Thursday nights and they really cherish that time.


Here we are painting Christmas trees. When in doubt add more to your Christmas decor! We will be home for the holidays so I have no limit to how decked out our halls will be!

Our stockings and nativity on the fireplace. Stockings made by my dad's wife, Ruth and Nativity from my mom's old Christmas collection. We are all about sentimental with our Christmas stuff.


Here is our tree with multiple homemade ornaments dating back from our first year of marriage. Thanks to my friend Lizzy's yearly (fabulous) ornament exchange parties.


Then this year's homemade wreath from the one and only Wreath making Cambridge LDS Relief Society activity. I was going for big and obnoxious this year!


Noah wanted me to get a pic of him and Charlie hugging. Love my boys!

Here is a sneak peak of a shot that didn't make the cut for our Christmas card. I still like it lots, though.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! You are a busy woman! I am proud of myself if I get half that much done and I only have one kid. Way to go!

Clair said...

lol..."going for big and obnoxious this year". love it.