Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Since Last time we Spoke...

  • we had our first huge snowstorm and had church canceled as a result
  • Christmas came and went
  • my birthday came and went
  • Charlie had two new words: "poop" and "bumbum"-both came up on separate occasions while I was changing his diaper.
  • Noah finally has a loose tooth! -bottom front right side
  • I figured out why I had been having such bad hair days. I needed to trim my bangs! Ohhhh.
  • Josh had a big scare at work where he was almost exposed to crazy amounts of radiation.
  • I discovered my new favorite shopping spot while on a birthday outing with Presley. Only prob was that Pres wanted me to carry her the WHOLE time!
  • I successfully cooked a very tasty holiday meal. I haven't done that in a while! Ham, mashed potatoes, broccoli with hollandaise sauce (thanks Julia Child and TK!), rolls, chocolate cream pie and banana cream pie, home made cheese ball, and egg nog.
  • We went to two restaurants with the kiddos and neither were complete disasters! Woo hoo!
  • Josh and I watched 500 Days of Summer and I was reminded why I love Zoey Deschanel. I am so glad she sings in that movie! We also watched "Elf" on Christmas Eve and she sings in that one too!
  • Presley played a Wise woman in the Nativity, but was holing back tears the whole time because she wanted to be Mary.
  • We were tracking Sata's locations online and rushed making him cookies so the kiddos could get to bed before he hit Boston. It was tricky being on the east coast because we had no idea if he was going to come here first or South America first! Ahhhh!











4 comments:

Retro Plants said...

happy happy snow time!
we just got our first storm too!
it literally RAINED here on Christmas day.

hmmm. . . isn't that one of the "perks" of living in Buffalo? snow for christmas?
darn-it!
oh well. . . it sure is pretty!

Annalee said...

ahh.. i miss christmas with you! Looks like a great christmas. merry christmas, and happy birthday... and Happy new Year!

Elizabeth said...

great holiday recap! your meal sounded delish. oh, i love zoey too. her voice is to die for. pics are all amazing. love ya! hope your bday was wonderful.

Dani said...

Happy belated Bday!