Friday, December 18, 2009

In our neck of the woods

We have been getting into the Christmas spirit around here. Tomorrow will be our first day of Christmas shopping! We are the opposite of Black Friday shoppers I guess. It just seems like the month has flown by way too fast. Here's Charlie on our stairs in his seasonal pjs.


Noah made a battle scene with his Lego guys and was loving having me take pictures. He is so imaginative with his Legos.
Today we had some special visitors. Our friend Nate was in town on business while his wife was at a wedding in Arkansas so he brought the girls over while he was in meetings. It was bliss for Pres. It was also so fun to have such sweet, polite girls over. Claire was so enthusiastic of every activity or meal. Elizabeth went with the flow and had lots of stare offs with Charlie! I should have gotten a picture of that.


Noah had his winter concert today. They sang songs about peace, winter, and all the holidays of the season. With living in Cambridge I couldn't help, but wonder if the song about peace in many different languages was some political statement. Noah sang his little heart out. I was in the back and could totally single his voice out.

Everyone has static hair! Even I have it! Check out the cute kid in the green shirt!

3 comments:

allegra said...

i love school christmas concerts! they're always so cute/entertaining. noah looks like he is having so much fun! and i'm digging the static hair from green shirt dude. he he. hope you guys have a merry christmas!

The Haslam Family said...

we found your blog via your facebook. (this is steve). my email address is poetryinnyc@hotmail.com - if you send me your email, i add you to our viewer list. we went private because im going to be making blogs with my students and i didnt want them seeing

Dani said...

Thanks for emailing us your Christmas card! It's beautiful and I got your blog address! Merry Christmas!