Thursday, October 29, 2009

Classic My House

Okay we don't normally walk around in costumes, but there are always lots of things going on in all different directions! Joy School today was at my house and we had some Halloween festivities. My goal is to make it so that by the time Halloween is actually here the kids are so sick of celebrating it, they don't even want to put on their costumes one. more. time! Well, we mixed it up a bit and put the make up on Presley today. She was in HEAVEN!


Check out Charlie begging to get out, classic Charlie.
Those teeth make me laugh!

Trying on Noah's Star Wars mask, then being coy.

Mmm, non home-made cookies. Classic my house.


Here is the Joy School group minus one. We have a knight, a vampire, a jack o lantern, and a monkey.

3 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

Oh my gosh, so adorable!!

Remember last year, when we all rode the T and went to Beacon Hill together for trick or treating? Those were the good ol days...

Miss you guys!

Retro Plants said...

very cute!
i love how Charlie is trying to get out!
that would SO be Kendy!
they would get along great!

tell Presley i LOVE her costume and that she looks spooky/gorgeous!

lots of love :)

allegra said...

oh, soooo cute, fun, yummy, and adorable. I want to come party at your house!!

happy halloween!!