Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! We had a great one. The weather was an unheard of 72 degrees!! I was wearing shorts for my nerd costume. Halfway into trick or treating we realized Presley was shoeless (her dress was so long we couldn't see her feet). We just stuck around our neighborhood and got to meet some really nice neighbors. We trick or treated till the bags got too heavy to carry! Noah's costume is a Star Wars character that I don't know. Anytime we passed other little boys, they knew exactly who Noah was. "Hey there's Max!", they'd say. Then other Jedi costumes would form an alliance with Noah on the street. Too funny.



WE also went to a fun BBQ at my friends' house. I wish I took more pictures. Too busy enjoying my night:) Here is Josh as my handsome geek partner. He joked that not much changed from his normal attire. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Retro Plants said...

Happy Halloween fellow Plant-ter-reenos!

the kids looked fantastic!
i can't believe you had such GREAT weather!
that was us last year. . . so we got the bum end this year. . . rain and 45. . . dang!

Annalee said...

Ahh I am so jealous of the warm weather. it was freeeezing here. Seriously, Josh... thats not a coostume! :) happy halloween.