Friday, November 7, 2008

Two Things

One: I got a LONG overdue haircut!!! My hair reaches a certain length and it looses strength and breaks off easily. I was also getting so bored of it. Boring mom hair as my friend, Lauren calls it. Here I am before (cheesy smile)


This was the photo I brought into the salon (I love Michelle Williams' hair, just the right mixture of classy and edgy):
And the AFTER:

I am so happy with it. LOVE it. I think my hair is meant to be shorter. I can't believe how long I'd let it get in college. That's just one of those things that are fun to cringe at while going through old pictures.
Oh yeah, and the Second thing is that I just finished Breaking Dawn. What a fun read that was. I was never bored for one second in that one. Thank you Stephenie Meyer. Then last night I saw the full trailer for Twilight the movie. I am all stoked now.
TGIF... can't wait to get some sleep. The whole fam has been sick and not sleeping well so it'll be nice to catch up on some zzz's. I have a fun downtown photo shoot planned too--I finally figured out a way to get down there and take pictures without the parking hassle. Can't wait.
Charlie's shots went well. He cried for just a few seconds and was good to go. He wasn't as tender afterwards as before. Thank goodness. But guess how much homeboy weighs? 18 POUNDS!!! I was shocked. I think Noah weighed that at one year!



4 comments:

Paige said...

Your haircut is so cute! I can't wait to see it in person!

Cagney and Laci said...

Love the new hair, you look like a hottie!

anna said...

Your hair looks so cute!

robin marie said...

your hair looks awesome! i love it!!