Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tid Bits



As I type, Presley is standing on the back of my chair, styling my hair and spraying it with water:). I had three main goals for the weekend that got accomplished. 1)nap 2) long, uninterrupted shower and 3) TWILIGHT! I saw Twilight last night with two friends and Charlie who slept like an angel through the whole movie. We rushed to the theater thinking we would have to avoid the mobs of Edward fans only to find crickets chirping in our theater with a handful of people. I guess that means we're not in Utah! I really liked the movie in some ways, but couldn't help but giggle at a lot of the cheesiness. It was so fun to see the story come to life though. Worth the $10 to me.
We had the annual Ward Thanksgiving dinner Saturday put on by the men. Josh once again volunteered to make a turkey and enlisted Noah and Press to help.

Other than that I have some random pics to share. We redid our Christmas card picture so I'll show you the first take that didn't make the cut. And I got a shot of some brand new teeth:

2 comments:

allegra said...

teefers! that is so fun!! fun to see them but not the process, right? cute pie he is.

i'm really loving your family picture!

michelle said...

How did you get that picture of those gums?! I tried and tried before...

p.s. I didn't know you started this blog until today! I have a lot of back posts to catch up on...