Saturday, October 25, 2008

testing 1,2,3...

What is up with blogger!!?? I have been trying to upload photos and it does something totally funky to them. I just did a wonderful photo session on Friday and had my friend watch all three of my kids while watching her own three as well. She deserves way more than the Halloween cupcakes I brought over. The lighting was really great and the day started off pretty chilly but warmed up so much by the time of my session. It couldn't have worked out better. I left feeling so content that I was able to just use some of my creativity, it totally kicks away that mommy burn out feeling. Then I really enjoyed some of the Cambridge scenery on my way home. Sometimes I just can't believe I actually live here. Such a beautiful place (except in Feb-March).

Presley and I have been shopping around for a new coat for her that is really warm, but not too puffy and constricting. We could not find anything to fit that description, but we did find a nice little sale at Target. I got her a new tutu and a pretty silky top and told her I would return them if she didn't wear her coat to school. It is such a battle with clothing and this girl!! Grrr.

pushing Charlie in his swing.

No comments: