Sunday, August 24, 2008

my babe and me

I wanted to take pictures of Josh and Charlie this afternoon in their church clothes, but Josh wasn't interested in having the camera in his face. As a negotiation he said he would take some shots of Charlie and I. Now I'm so glad because I hardly have any shots with Charlie.






We had such a great weekend. Mainly because we spent all afternoon on Saturday at the beach. It was so fun! I love the beach with a passion. The water was actually warm too. When high tide came, the waves rushed onto the softer sand and I could've stayed in the water with the kiddos till dark it was so pleasant.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

awwww. mother/child pictures are so few and far between. and you get a great photographer to boot! the rest of us will just enjoy are handful of semi focused shots of us with our children.

allegra said...

These are so cute of you two. Josh is good behind the lens! You're lucky. When I ask Dan to take pics of Max and I, either our heads are cut off or we're really really blurry:) haha. The difference between the photo of Charlie in your blog header to these recent pictures of him are drastic. He's growing up so quick.

I LOVE the pics one post down too! Beautiful, beautiful!