Saturday, July 9, 2011

take a hike!

We decided to go hiking to day in the most beautiful weather. Thanks to Josh and his wonderful ideas. --Okay, I admit I was secretly feeling way too lazy to hike. It wound up being so much fun, though. The kids loved collecting and examining all sorts of morsels of nature. 
 Josh and I took turns carrying chalie for parts here and there. Charlie was on Josh's shoulders for some of the toughest terrain. Josh would have made a great pioneer! I on the other hand felt like carrying my camera was about as much as I could handle! Glad I brought it, though.


We went to Fells Reservation. Who knew Medford, Mass could be so pretty!
This was so good for the kids. Presley was more active than we have seen her in a while. Her face was beet red by the end of the hike. Her fair skin always reveals how hot or embarassed she is! Her and Noah were the best of pals. We need to do this kind of thing more often. 
That little face! What a crack up. These guys sure ware me out, but oh how I adore them!! Their daddy isn't so bad either. Thanks, Josh for a fun adventure.

No comments: