Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little graphic designing

There's this event at church here in the whole Boston area that is a huge tradition. It's a little event known as wreath-making. I was enlisted this year to do the advertising and loved the design I came up with for the invitations. I'll have to post a picture of the finished product. The style of them almost makes them look letter pressed (an added bonus!)

If you live in the area, you are definitely invited!! It's one of my favorite ways to kick off the holiday season. See some examples of my finished products through the years here and here.

4 comments:

Retro Plants said...

how neat-o!
very pretty design. . . wish i could come! :(

michelle said...

lovely, clean and festive. I'd definitely come to this party.

And what a great idea! A wreath-making party. I love that for 46 years something like this has been going on.

Kate said...

This looks so good! Well done Terese.

ellen said...

That's a very nice invitation. I'm excited about wreath making -- it's a great Boston tradition!