Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School's in Session!

...at least for Noah. Pres doesn't start till Friday since she's a kindegartner. Noah had a great first day. He really likes his teacher and I was excited at all the good kids that wound up in his class. WE all walked to school to see him off. When I came to get him he had a million things to tell me about his day. He was so excited to show me that he got to pick out his own locker and put a name label on it. Look how grown up he is (his legs have already gotten too long for his new jeans, dang it!)!!!


I didn't get teary when we dropped him off, but when I came back to pick him up and I saw his beaming face, it hit me hard. I realized how much I missed him. Then I was so thrilled that he had so much fun. He's a little worried about the playground situation. He said kick ball was out and that is his forte. Maybe he can bring it back in style.

No comments: