Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Beehive

If Josh and I were to renew our vows...

...we'd do it at the
Beehive! I just shot photos for a wedding at this venue downtown called the Beehive. It was totally set up for a punk show. Stage and all. I am dying to get a blogging, but have confined myself to photo-editing so I can get my work to the clients. I took a little break to post some of my trial shots (in polaroid form). Noah was my little model to help test lighting.




One shirly temple on the rocks~Yes, my six year old is sitting at the bar! I was loving the bathrooms. I so wished the bride got ready there!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, this looks like an incredible venue...or at least your beautiful pictures make it loo9k that way. Beautiful!

Clair said...

Awesome! Did you really shoot the wedding in polaroid? That is amazing!