Sunday, December 14, 2008

still alive!

If you've been watching the news about the weather here in Boston, don't worry about us. We are the lucky ones to miss all the ice and power outages. It seems like there are all sorts of problems due to the weather in all the cities surrounding us, but we didn't experience any of that, Whew!

If I told you this was a restful weekend for us I'd be TOTALLY lying! Noah came down with strep throat and for some reason each kid decided to take turns getting up in the night to moan and groan. Josh and I are actually looking forward to the weekend being OVER! :) I took photos for the Ward Christmas party so PK, Charlie and I went. Presley got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him all about princess and ballet shoes. I don't know where the heck she came up with this year's requests. She is really into Christmas and Santa, the whole nine yards. She is constantly singing, "Santa Claus is coming to town..." It's nice to have Santa not coming as a threat to bad behavior. I'll be bummed when Christmas is over! PK is showing signs of the terrible threes. She just seems to be trying to test us to see how far she can push us. It's hard to take seriously because she's the little angel. She is pushing our buttons, though for sure!

2 comments:

Jenny at LGN said...

Oh, Terese. Michael told me that Noah was sick during the Christmas party and that it made the pictures tough. I am so sorry! You should have just bailed!
Although, if Presley's pictures are any indication of how all the other picture look, I'm glad you did stay! You are such a greaet photographer! Thank you!
Also, I'm sorry we were MIA on Wednesday. As I'm sure you guessed, we totally ran out of time and had to race straight to the airport without mailing the cards. I had to mail them from AZ. Craziness.
Hope Noah is feeling better! Thanks again for all your help!
Love,
Jen

Terese said...

hey Jenny! The party was the total highlight of the weekend. I'm so glad we went. It was a lot of fun and it all worked out well. The main exhausting thing was having that stinkin lesson looming! It wound up being real good though. Wish you were there:).