Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa's Workshop

Finally we are done collecting supplies and now are hard at work on Christmas projects. Hopefully we will be ready for a trip to the post office tomorrow. Noah and Presley have been busy painting, glittering, sequining, giggling and of course bickering as we set out to make some special goodies for family and friends. We have had a visit with Santa and Presley has now told him, her friends, the family, and her dentist that she wants princess shoes and ballet shoes for Christmas. I think Santa's on that one;)

2 comments:

AZ Mommy said...

I love how close Noah and Presley are. Totally reminds me of me and my older brother when we were younger. Oh, we are still super close now, but I doubt I could ever get him to hug me that way again!

Lynn said...

That's great that P is making her wish list known. And useful and affordable too!