Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summer is gone!

It really feels like summer is over for us. The air is getting more crisp and those lazy summer days are long gone! We are waking up at 6 am these days. I keep freaking out that I am going to be late taking one of the kids to school. Presley's school starts at 8 am across town and Noah's is at 9 am just a mile from our house. After I drop Noah off I just have about an hour and a half till I need to leave and get Press. It's crazy! I am enjoying the extra time alone with the new guy, though. Charlie is pretty good on all our errands. He's getting real used to the car seat. The temps have been in the 60's lateley so Chuck wagon got to sport some of his cute warmer clothes.


I have chatted breifly with both kids' teachers since the start of school and both seem well adjusted to the new routine. Noah will be staring soccer this Saturday and Presley I'm predicting will be crying on the sideline, wanting to join in.


I've got to come up with a plan to keep Presley occupied.

3 comments:

Suman Family said...

love those little soccer socks or shin guards. too cute. your baby is adorable. it must be great having some one on one time with the little guy while the others are at school. you're totally a family of five...remember when we were freshman! haha!

Tami said...

I wish we had cooler temps. I want to open all the windows and let a cool breeze in and bake banana bread and eat chili. Instead I get muggy, humid 90s. Not so fun anymore.

Lynn said...

that is cute how you got presley shin guards too. she looks like a pro! mia hamm watch out!