Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We finally got around to reading the book everyone I know has (no, not the Twilight series yet!):

If you don't already know, the book is awesome for it's great illustrations and takes place in Boston. It has scenes from the Longfellow Bridge that Josh crosses on his bike every day for work, the Boston Public Garden, and Beacon Hill where we just love to frolic.



Here is me in case you forgot what I look like:):

The kids and I have been making frequent visits to Josh's work lately. They just LOVE "helping" dad with his experiments.

6 comments:

robin marie said...

hey i have that book! and i love it. (you aren't missing anything where twilight is concerned)

Miranda said...

Your kids look so big... I guess its been forever since I saw you last. Your family is all so cute! Also I checked out your photography and I'm really impressed.

Miggy said...

Hey you! I didn't know you were prego--congrats. Anywho, just stopped by to say hi...you look great and your kiddies are adorable.

bhamchick said...

Wow- You're such a cute pregnant girl. Wow the kids are getting so big. Time flies.

Sharlene said...

You look beautiful! So I am feeling some anxiety about taking your box of newborn stuff before you left G-town and now you need them. I am getting around to sending you some things for your cute baby boy.

Lynn said...

cute cute cute. all of you.