Saturday, March 15, 2008

Grass

My mom had the cutest corny sense of humor. She would say "spring has sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where the flowers is!"
We got these cute little grass pots at Enrichment the other night. I think I'll tie a ribbon around one and give it to my neighbor as a little Easter gift. These little grass pots are such a great decor addition. You just get potting soil and wheat grass seeds at your local Whole Foods or hippy store, water every day and in one week whalah! So pretty. My friend got these little pots at IKEA for $.29. Can't beat that. The catch, though is that the pots don't have holes in the bottom so the grass won't last too long. You're supposed to cut it off and throw it in your smoothie for some added nutrients!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

maybe you could drill a small hole in the bottom...maybe. and you probably want to juice it before you throw it in your smoothie, unless you like green bits in your teeth. :)