Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter in NY

Heather and I. We've been friends since preschool!


We just got back from our whirlwind weekend in New York. It was a thrilling trip filled with one adventure after another. We could not have asked for a more perfect trip. The weather was nice, our friends knew all the free kid friendly activities, and Noah and Presley were little angels. The Easter bunny rewarded them well. Noah's first comment was, "Hey mom, the Easter bunny shops at the Dollar Store!!" Ha ha.


The view from the Empire State. Our friend Chris has an office in the building so we got in for free and avoided a two hour long line!


Ground Zero. 9/11 happened a few months before I met Josh. I think it changed everyones' perspective on life.


We walked the Brooklyn Bridge to eat some delicious pizza at Grimaldi's in "DUMBO"

6 comments:

robin marie said...

fun trip t! cute pictures! i miss nyc! and i miss heather and chris! i'm glad you got to visit them.

Clair said...

Oooo. I LOVE that last bridge picture of you two.

Elizabeth said...

Chris works IN the empire state bldg?! That sounds like a dream to me. You and Heather are so cute in that top picture. Do we not just realize we are aging or do we really look better the older we get?

Lynn said...

you guys are all so cute and stylish...effortlessly. Josh has a cool nerd chic thing going on (chic as in the french word, not chick - just to verify that he does not look like a girl)

Annalee said...

I love your photos. NY looks like so much fun!

Tami said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. I love the photos, and like Lynn said you do look very cute and stylish. When I was looking at your pictures I was thinking, man I want to be them.