Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Presley's Baptism

Presley and Bryanna decided to get baptized on the same day. We had a great time. Josh was out of town all week prior and he made it just in time to dunk our little gal. I was due to have Mabel one week later. It was a crazy week! Here are the email invitations we sent out:
Here is my favorite photo of Presley taken a few weeks prior to the baptism at the Provo temple.
We had an amazing luncheon at our house afterwards. Aaron brought in four long table from his old work and we put them all throughout the lower level of the house. Thank goodness we didn't have much furniture! 
 Denise made a dipped strawberry cake (making Bry and PK's dessert dreams come true!!) and Aaron made gigantic sea salted chocolate chip cookies. Costco made a key lime pie ;).
 We did a lot of eating!!








It was a fabulous day! I'm so proud of Presley for working so hard to make good choices. She has such a desire to be a good person. She loves to help littler kids and make sure everyone is happy. It is her favorite thing when friends are over to fill little cups with lemonade and make popcorn to put in individual baggies for everyone. Her sweet heart just melts me. I love you Pres!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay for Presley! Did Denise get a haircut? I love it! And I need to see your new house!