Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Coronado Trip

We are were fortunate enough to get to go on a second summer trip to California. Josh had to do work in San Diego for four days and after quite a bit of traveling, really wanted the kids and I to come along. We needed to reconnect. the company Josh was working with put him up in a gorgeous Hotel called the Glorietta Bay Inn on Coronado Island. 
The trip was tricky because Josh had a flight booked for himself and plane fares were just too high for the rest of us. I was trying to recruit someone to come with me, but in the end, I drove the three kids by myself. It worked out well actually. We all got along great and the kids had plenty of room in the car to spread out. I had the radio keep me company while the kids slept and we made it there and back in one piece!!! Very very much worth the trip.
Look how cute these guys are walking down the main drag, Orange Ave. in Coronado. We were looking for dinner in one of the cute restaurants.
Being together made us all reconnect. the kids became best buddies again with each other. It felt like something we really needed.

While Josh worked in the day, the kids and I got to hang out with friends. It was so so fun!!

We even saw a celebrity on the Del Mar Beach! Drew Brees. I totally took a paprazzi pic!!

No comments: