Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's a GIRL!!

I have been meaning to post about the exciting news!! I hit up instragram and facebook the day we found out, but the blog suffers! :/ We kept Noah and Presley home the morning of the ultrasound so the whole family could be there. I was worried Josh would be out of town, but luckily his flight wasn't until afternoon.

When we went in and the technician started whirling the Ultrasound wand over my belly, it was apparent that this little chickie was VERY active. It was like she was playing tag with us! It took awhile to be able to determine her gender. Josh thought he knew pretty quickly, but he guessed wrong. Then for a second, the little tyke held still and there it was in plain sight, A GIRL!

I burst into tears. Then I looked over at Presley and cried some more. So happy for Pres to get a sister! She has wanted one for so long. I didn't think we were even going to have any more kids. Josh was the one who brought the idea up. I was on board instantly (after I made him promise to be helpful with diaper duty, etc.)

Today I am 23 weeks along. I am sitting here at the computer and I need to paint some trim (I am taking advantage of every nesting urge I get!!), but baby is moving so much I just want to sit and observe. It is the greatest feeling ever! She is healthy and doing great! The doc said my placenta is low so she is going to check it's progress with another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I also have low blood pressure (it's on the low side of normal). It makes me a little dizzy when I move too suddenly, but other than that, all is great, blissful, amazing.
22 week belly shot with cousin Jack helping to clean the mirror :)

My shadow at the park

Sitting in your future bedroom to be shared with big sis:)
BABY NAMES:
Cecilia "CC"
Alexandria "Andie"
Maeve
Luella "lula" 
Mabel "may"
Macey
Lucille "lula"
Vivienne 
Selma
Georgia "Gigi"
Adeline
Maggie
Sabine "beanie"
Olivia
Estella
Holland
Mabeline "Mae" "mabel" 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that story about looking at Presley. So excited for all of you!