Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dear Fall,

We are getting ready to say goodbye to you. Thank you for showing your colors for so long this year. 

 We will be thinking of you when we are buried in snow. 
Our street is so pretty right now. It seriously feels like a movie set around here sometimes. The colors almost look fake! Today was a good day to enjoy time outside. Presley, Charlie and I went to New Hampshire on Saturday and saw that all the leaves are brown up there now. It's like looking into our future! We had fun doing photo sessions and visiting old friends. Noah and Josh had some quality time together. They got lost in the mall parking garage (together!) and ate out at CPK while positioning themselves to watch the football game. It was a good day.

We are now prepping for a busy week of parent teacher conferences, cub scouting (did I tell you I am the new cub scout master??--any advice would be greatly appreciated), packing for a big Thanksgiving road trip to sunny Florida, babysitting, photo shooting, flyer/poster making, joy schooling, missionary hang outs, visiting teaching, 1st grade talent showing, potlucking and that's it.  Sounds like a typical week. Can't wait for a big break. Turkey Day here we come!

P.S. Did you notice I got rid of my music on here? I know some of you are probably breathing a huge sigh of relief :) But if you're like me and like to turn up my blog to clean the house, check out my PLAYLIST button on the right -------------------------------------------------------------------------> (and up^)
I added that new catchy Weezer song to sweeten the deal.

4 comments:

allegra said...

such pretty pictures!! sounds like momma life is keeping you busy and happy. new england falls are the best! really nothing like it... :)

Paige said...

Haha I totally use your blog music to clean the house! Thanks for looking out for me Terese!

Annalee said...

Yay for fall. Its such a fun time of the year. James works in scouts... he loves it.

Elizabeth said...

your movie set street is soooo dreamy! i severely miss Fall here in SD. Fall is the BEST in New England too. Jealous.