Friday, May 29, 2009

R & R



Charlie and Presley on the hammock in Rhode Island at Mike and Ruth's

Josh has finished up his classes at Harvard and just works in the lab on his research. His boss in the lab expects him to work 70 hours per week. Huh? Did I hear that correctly? We are planning a much needed three week escape to Utah in July. I think one of the things I am the most looking forward to is spending time with everyone, not worrying about the frivolous details of house work and meal prep. Nothing makes me cringe more than telling the kids I can't play right now because I have to finish the dishes. Okay there are things that make me cringe more thn that, but you know what I mean!

4 comments:

allegra said...

70 hours a week? sounds like my life not seeing dan for the past 2 years!:) brutal.

i would love to sit in a hammack right now. i would love some warm weather right about now, too.

Darby said...

Doesn't dinner time sneak up on you? Have fun in UT, we're going in July too! We'll be thinking of you.

Annalee said...

70 hrs. what the? Hmm... a vacation will be nice. we are excited to see you.

presley's hair is getting so long.

Retro Plants said...

oh man!
nothing, and i mean NOTHING, is harder than hearing that your much precious time with your hubby is going to be gone. . . sorry Terese! here's to summer and having some relaxation! i am all about getting some R and R right now too!
maybe when we are dead? lol :)

p.s. i loved your Polaroids! isn't that fun? wish i had found it sooner :)