Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life Savers


I have to do a shout out to all my wonderful friends from church who have brought us dinner for the past week since Charlie was born! I feel so loved. I told the RS president that we didn't need meals and she said, but we want to do this for you. Now I am so glad that we got the meals. Not only have they been delicious and fun, but it has really helped so much to feel that support and to not have to worry about cooking while I am still trying to figure out how to juggle three kiddos. Thanks again everyone. The above meal was from my neighbor, Paige, warm tortillas with a chicken feta salad and yummy avacado cilantro dressing. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Paige said...

You made my food look so fancy! I'm glad you liked it. Pam was right, too - of course we want to bring you dinner. I usually read your blog at work so I've never listened to your playlist, but I did the other day and discovered you have some great dishwashing music here. Keep up the good work!

Lisa H. said...

I just tried to send you an email, but it was sent back to me. Maybe I have the wrong email address for you?

I love that Ben Harper song - I hadn't heard it in a long while.