Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Start

To make things a little more convenient for friends and family I decided to start a personal blog here on blogger. I am still keeping my xanga blog as well, but I think this will make it easier to connect to the rest of you who have blogger blogs.

Today I am on cloud nine because I got a phone call from a high school friend out of the blue. I haven't really talked to her in over a year and it was so fun to catch up. We talked for two hours. I'm so glad it was after 7pm! There is just something so special about old friends. I appreciate them more and more as I move around so much and am constantly in the process of making new friends.

I have been doing a little photo editing lately and found some gems I forgot I had. I am missing the summer and not having to wear long sleeves everyday. I have so many more shots of PK than I do of Noah since she doesn't mind holding still for a few minutes.



2 comments:

robin marie said...

yeah you're on blogger!

Sarah and David said...

Cute new blog! I think it's GREAT you have four! I've been thinking of doing one on here too for the same reasons. For my friends to go on xanga it's two blogs and passwords etc... or you have to be a member. Anyway....cute pictures! I want short sleeves too! RYC: yes David went to his U of OK interview! He said he thought it went really really well. They only have so many spots though. That's the trouble with deciding to go to med school last minute! YOu are coming in at the end of every deadline. Everything you guys told us helped in some way! So thanks! And David looked really nice in his new suit. I can't wait to find out where we will be....if anywhere.
Talk to you soon! :)